vrijdag 11 september 2009

New borderpunches and more....

Hello,

Well here is a little update from me.
After thinking about it for a loooooong time i finaly decided to buy the doily lace borderpunch, it is too cute and i just had to buy it, i also bought an other border punch from kars.
I bought them online at www.hobbycompleet.nl
The have so much great stuff and the best thing is they have a good delivery policy iff you live in holland.
A picture i colored yesterday, i will use it for a groupswap.

A fb i made for a friend, i just love The greeting farm images.



A deco i made. The flowers i made myself, ofcourse not the white flower in the middle but the rest of it i made myself.



Tea time decosquare i made for a groupswap.
Today is Harm's birthday, he turned 40 , he doesn't want a party but we will take the kids out for a mexican dinner, YUMMIE!!!!
Bye, Jolanda




5 opmerkingen:

Laura zei

I like the idea that you made those flowers yourself, they look lovely. I certainly prefer original supplies than the ready-made ones, esp. when it comes to art-Decos. :)

KnittingArchivist zei

Great work Jolanda! :) Oh, and I'm really drawling after your border punches! :)

Welcome! zei

I just adore your Anya guitar FB! Those flowers are fantastic too!

Rach zei

beautiful work Jolanda,
the border punch that i used was the martha stewart arch lattice punch. hugs rachxx

Valerie Deconinck zei

beautiful colored the girl, great work here!!!

grts Valerie